goDutch is seeking a Design Lead to join a team focused on one of the world’s largest global brands. They will be actively involved in the development of international packaging, photography, exciting innovations and digital activation.
A Design Lead at goDutch oversees projects and is very hands on. They lead and develop high-quality design executions and present directly to clients. They are proficient in Adobe, AI, PSD and InD and are comfortable designing across a range of formats, from complex VIS ID systems, to packaging to digital and social. They also contribute to higher-level strategic, creative challenges.
Their time is focused primarily on designing. They are responsible for seeing projects through to completion and work closely with Implementation to finalize and release artwork. Often times, they are responsible for art directing photography and overseeing post-production.
goDutch is a collaborative and fast-paced environment where people are given the chance to make their mark and gain valuable experience starting day one.
- Collaboration & Teamwork
- Presentation Confidence
- Strategic Concept Development
- Design Excellence – across full range of media
- Photography, Illustration, CGI Management/Art Direction
- Proficiency in AI, PS, InD and Keynote
- 8-12 years of experience
goDutch is seeking an experienced project manager to provide support across multiple projects and clients spanning a wide variety of categories and project types. They will work closely with and support Strategy and Design Leads to manage client and project details, requests, and timelines, and keep the teams updated verbally and through the usage of project management tools. Types of projects range from corporate and brand identity systems, packaging and retail, to digital and social media. The Project Lead will manage the process for each from strategic intent through to implementation/release, including production as required within the scope of each project, e.g., photo shoot, CGI, animation, video.
goDutch is a collaborative and fast-paced environment where people are given the chance to make their mark and gain valuable experience starting day one. Specifically, we are seeking someone who will:
- Integrate with and across each project team
- Commit to understand the client’s business/needs and each individual project’s strategic and design intent to ensure flawless execution
- Proofread deliverables for accuracy and quality
- Work with third-party vendors and partners on new vendor set-up, availability, booking, estimates, budgeting, and managing schedules
- Update and maintain project management tools to ensure and communicate clear timelines, in-scope and on-time deliverables
- 8-10 years of experience at design or similar creative agency
- Proven, hands-on project management skills
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Critical eye to detail, including proofreading
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Proactive, self-starter
- Proficiency in Keynote
A designer who specializes in complex rollouts. Serves as a bridge between the design team and implementation. Would focus on extending approved design concepts across a packaging line-up and other touchpoints. Their main priority is rollouts and systems as well as final art prep and release.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience
- Systems design expert
- Printing/production knowledge
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Comping/Prototyping Coordination
- Organized and an eye for details
- Self-starter comfortable with ambiguity
- Strong collaborator with design teams and implementation